Bookings and activities
You will tour the Martorell factory premises, visiting the press shop and the bodywork shop.
- Three visiting times from Monday to Friday: 10:15am, 12:15pm and 2:30pm (approximate duration 1:30h).
- Maximum 25 people per group.
- The minimum age to visit the factory is 16.
- Language of the tour: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, or German.
- Each group must come in their own separate coach.
- Bookings must be received at least three weeks before the tour date.
How to get there
- Starting point of the tour: North Access SEAT Martorell.
From the A2 motorway, take exit 585. Be aware that this exit has three options. Take the central exit towards Ca n'Amat and in about 100m, at the roundabout, turn left. The North Access will be opposite.
Each group must come in their own coach, under 4.5 metres in height. The coach will be needed during the tour to take the group to the different areas around the SEAT premises. It will not be possible to do the tour if the group does not come in their own coach.
- Is it possible to schedule the tour for a different time to those offered?
The tour times are adapted to the working hours of the production lines and therefore cannot be adapted.
- Can a group be larger than 25 people?
The maximum number of visitors per group is 25. For safety reasons, the size of the group cannot be increased.
- Can I change my tour booking details?
You can do this through the booking confirmation email by clicking on "change tour details" or on our website: "Cancel / Change tour details".
- I won't be able to come. Can I cancel the tour?
On your booking request email, click on "Cancel Tour" or on our website: Cancel / Change tour details".
- How long will it take for my booking to be confirmed?
You will receive a booking confirmation one week before the date of your visit.
- How do I know that the booking has been confirmed?
You will receive a booking confirmation on a PDF at the email you provided.
- How do I know that my booking request has been sent correctly?
You will receive a booking confirmation stating that we have received your request.
- How can I contact SEAT?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our group is less than 10 people. Can we organise a tour?
Our tours are designed for groups of 10 people or more.
- Why is it necessary to send a list of Participants with their ID or Passport number?
For safety reasons, we must know at all times who is on the factory premises.
- I would like to come tomorrow / next week or in under three weeks time. Is that possible?
For organisational reasons, it is not possible to accept last minute bookings.